Tuesday, May 12, 2015

That irks me!!!

Life has it norms

This week has been crazy.

Cleaning the house and registering for classes has been a toll but you know family is what keeps it together; at least I thought.

So I live with H (Hubby) and MIL (Mother in Law). With that being said, there are totally wrongs and rights.

MIL (Mother in Law) is a person who does things her way and only her way. We haven't had the best relationship since FIL (Father in Law) passed away. She hoards. I finally said it. It is a huge pet peeve of mine to see this because if it needs to be thrown away, then do it. I try and stay my cool but when I loose my mind, I loose it. My temper can get pretty bad. H kinda goes along with it but if FIL was around, things would be a lot different. I walked into this Spd (Shepard) family with open arms, all I received were closed. It has taken me almost 4 years to realize that she doesn't throw stuff away. When I mean stuff, I mean expired food. I have always had a sensitive stomach and therefore has always been cautious what I have eaten. So recently, I haven't been checking and I landed 3 hospital visits in a 4 day span. It has not been fun. So the other day, we were making salad because H had to work late and we didn't really want to do dishes. I went to the fridge and grabbed Vinaigrette dressing and asked if this is the dressing she used. She said No, its the one on the bottom. So I looked at the expiration date of the bottle I had in my hand; it stated March 23, 2015 - a month old ~ I think NOT. I started to walk to the trash can to throw it away. I got stopped right in my tracks. She said "Its fine, why are you throwing it away?" I said "Its old and I dont want to get sick from it." Well that didnt stop her. So I said "Fine, then you can get sick and have fun!" I kinda walked out of the kitchen. To me, this means that she doesn't care about what goes into her body and what nasty stuff grows through these expired food. Being a health nurse and knowing what is good for your body and such, I always get "Don't throw that away. That is still good." It frustrates me to no end. I secretly go and throw stuff away but then again she raids the trash. I am sorry that I am rambling about her but somedays... its just like..ugh I just want to b%$#$ slap you. So speaking of raiding the trash. It was after we read our vows that we went into Foreclosure on the house because we came into financial trouble. Well we found a townhome to fit our 4 legged friends and us. Lived there for over a year, we had to clean out everything. Called all friends and neighbors who could spare their time to help us move. We spent a couple days while she was at work to really gut out the house. She arrived home and everyone flew like a ghetto party gone wrong. She went through a dumpster to gather stuff she wanted. Well, most of the stuff was either damaged or non replaceable. I got in my car and left. Drove around the block and breathed in air to calm me down. I couldn't take it. That is when I really had to be sneaky on what I throw away. I know that is bad but I don't want to end up in the ER for another incident. I have enough health problems as it is. I don't want another. (We will go into that in another blog post)

Well its almost 2:30am and H is snoring next to me. Logging off.


No comments:

Post a Comment